Chronic diseases are those which are with you for life. They don’t go away. Examples include arthritis or heart disease. There are many life styles which encourage these diseases. When you know what they are, you are in a better position to avoid them and so lead a healthier life.
Let’s look at some of them.
People often think disease comes suddenly, out of the blue as it were, and that drugs will solve everything.
However, chronic diseases usually takes years to come. They don’t suddenly appear. Symptoms may appear suddenly, but the process has taken years to get to the point where these symptoms are now able to appear.
Your body has incredible powers of healing itself. How well your body does this is determined by how healthy you are. If the process is slow, if an infection is not averted, then you’re not very healthy, your immune system is low.
Here’s some things which ensure you keep a LOW level of health:
- eat a diet high in processed food
- eat a diet high in animal protein
- eat a diet high in cooked foods, especially microwaved food
- have a lifestyle spent indoors, with little exposure to natural sunlight
- have a lifestyle with little exercise
- ensure you maintain constant mild dehydration by having a high consumption of caffeine (a diuretic) and/or a low consumption of water
- regularly take medical and/or social drugs, including vaccines
- ensure you don’t have any down time for you to relax and temporarily cast off the stresses and strains of life; instead, keep going all day, with no breaks and preferably keep going at the same break neck speed all weekend, too
None of these things on their own, on occasion, will contribute to ill health. But if you look at the list again, you’ll notice that the majority of the western world population participate regularly in the majority of items listed.
You may have also noticed that there is a booming industry in the health industry. Perhaps the richest companies and individuals are at the top of the list of the world’s wealthiest. Those profiting by it are hardly likely to tell you how to improve your health, because this would mean a serious drop in their wealth.
It’s up to you to sift through the information and hone in on what seems to be the most sensible – for you, right now. It doesn’t matter if your partner disagrees or your mother mocks your decisions. It doesn’t matter if you change your mind next week.
What is important is to get to acknowledge the ‘feel’ you will develop, of what is right for you, at this moment. By understanding the root cause of chronic diseases, you may be able to live a long and healthy life, without popping pills.
Reversing the effects of years of indulging in these poor choices can take time. By adding homeopathic treatment to your life, you can see faster and deeper changes in a shorter period of time.