The year 2018 is rather special.
The Greek philosopher, Pythagoras, was the first (in the western world) to establish that numbers hold vibrational properties.
As we start the new year 2018, numerically an 11 year (2+1+8), it’s a chance to move away from old habits that haven’t served us. The number 11 is a special number. It indicates elevation, a rise in energy, a deeper understanding and appreciation of all that is. But it is also poised between this and the old, more materialistic and self focused ways. So it’s important to stay focused on better ways, that serve us.
We can make it a special year by taking measures to improve our lives and those in our care.
We are living in an unprecedented toxic world. No-one escapes it totally, even when we live in the far reaches of the wilderness. The air is toxic from all our petro chemical exhausts. The waters of the oceans and rivers are toxic from all the agro-waste deposited into them. Many countries have terrible environmental policies, and even those who have reasonable ones, tend to fall short as they favour corporate pressure.
What can you do?
Here are the main steps you can take which won’t impact on your budget much, but will help your health a lot.
- Treat your water in any way you can afford. Any treatment is better than none. I’m no expert, but I do have good reports on the Berkey filters and greenfieldnaturals.com. Then make sure you drink it rather than soft drinks. And take some with you in a stainless steel bottle or similar.
- Stop dairy. Every form, although yoghurt may be the least harmful. Dairy is for babies, and baby cows at that. It provides us with no benefit, is laden with hormones (both natural and synthetic) and grief (the babies are taken from the mothers at birth – the worse thing you can do to any mother).
- Add prebiotics and probiotics to your diet – sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha, etc.
- Start your day with a green smoothie – simply lots of green leafy veg, fruit and water. Easy.
- Get outside – for the fresh (er) air, the sun, Nature and exercise – for at least an hour a day, without sun screen.
- Disconnect from the media, especially at meal times. The world won’t stop spinning if you don’t know the latest news. Stop the violent and negative news and films.
- Take up any form of meditation and/or yoga. These are great for making you switch off from the days activities. Just a few minutes a day can be enough.
- Sleep is so important. Eight hours is considered the norm, but you may need more or less.
- Check out your bathroom and kitchen for dangerous or harmful products. Change them for natural, safe products which don’t harm you, the Earth or animals.
- Turn off your smart phone and wi-fi when asleep or not at home. Consider getting EMF protection.
- Learn to have fun and laugh a lot, just like children and young animals. Become more abandoned, less worried about what others think.
- Be appreciative of what you do have, rather than complain about what you don’t have. That has a huge impact on your life.
- Focus more on satisfying a deep, inner discontent, rather than more physical ‘stuff’, which offers only temporary relief.
- Gently develop your instinct, your feelings. They will never let you down, whereas your head often does.
- When you are happier, your animals will be too, as we influence them in ways we know little about.
- Try to eat real food according to how you evolved – hint, we’re not carnivores. But your cat is. And your dog is very close to one.
- Be kind to others. Try to understand why people act as they do, rather than judge them. If you had their life, you may be the same. It doesn’t mean you should sanction their actions. Their actions may be at odds with their inner being, causing huge disharmony.
- When you are unwell, consider homeopathic treatment rather than getting a drug. Homeopathy aims at improving your immune system, de-toxing your body, restoring your health. Treatment is not an event. It is a process. HEALTH IS YOUR GREATEST WEALTH. While it may cost you more in the short run, it is the best investment you can make. With good health, you can do anything. Without it, you are very limited. THINGS CAN BE UNDONE!
If any look too hard, such as the green smoothie or dietary change, just do it for a month, then assess how it went, before making any longer term plans.
Seek help where you need it. Few can do all this on their own. Let me help you achieve these goals for you and yours.